Travel & Tourism Management
Aim and Objectives
Travel and Tourism Management Course Transfer your ambition into an exciting career.
Travel and Tourism Management course = Employment Opportunity Touris Industry to
be one of the faster growing career in market place of the world. by 2017, the tourism
Industry is expected to create 262 billion jobs worldwide (A report of united Nation
world tourism organization) In Bihar, Travel and tourism, as an industry, has been
some what slower to take-off than in many other states, However, with increasing
worldwide interest and with the Government's encouragement of its activities, Tourismlndustry
in state is under going massive expansion and improvement. This forecasts a Bright
future for all those who Choose To Make A Career Of Travel And Tourism. Travel and
tourism Management Course is multidisciplinary course. It make you a Complete person.
Demand of the Travel and Tourism Industry Personnel's should be-
- Travel and Tourism Management pass out
- Handle Tourist, design itineraries
- Have Tourism Products Knowledge
- Counsel Tourist about Holidays package etc.
- lnternet Savvy.
- Manage Tourism related establishments
- Plan Tourism related projects.
- Travel and tourism Management Course developed among young budding students
determination and ability to face the challenges of the industry.
- To provide skilled manpower to Travel and Tourism Industry to bridge the gap
between demand and supply.
- To educate students in such a way so that can attain purpose ful goals.
- To provide world class education with the help of Qualified faculty members.
- To organize regular visit for the product knowledge and up gradation of skills.
Duration of the course of TTM
- Certificate - One Year
- Diploma - Two Year
- Advance Diploma - Three Year
Fee Structure : including P.D.
- Certificate Fees 10,000.00
- Diploma Fees 9,500.00
- Advance Diploma Fees 9,000.00
- College has an excellent infrastructure with well equipped class rooms
- Modern Teaching aids
- lts Computer lab facility for students to update and enhance their course related
- Facility of well equipped Library.
- Very comfortable learning environment for students.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
The eligibility criteria for admission to Travel and Tourism management course of
the college - 10+2 or equivalent certificate in any discipline.
External Examination - External Test will be held for testing the general knowledge
and aptitude of the applicants.
- Placement activities at College is managed by placement cell of the college.
- College regularity Conduct personality Development Programs and seminars for
students to prepare them for placement process.
- Well Known Travel and Tourism Company from allover INDIA will be invited to
- The placement cell will be intouch with the potential employer.
- Department of Tourism of the Government
- State Tourism Development Corporations
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Call Centers
- B.P.O. etc
- Self employment scope is also bright.